On Saturday, May 20 the AMO Arena Museo Opera – Palazzo Forti is celebrating the European Museum Night 2017. The museum will remain open until 24:00 pm (last entry 23:00 pm)! From 20:00 there will be also reduced admission to the exhibition: “Toulouse-Lautrec and the Belle Epoque”!
- We are sailing to Cyprus!!
5 Oct 2017
- Toulouse-Lautrec is travelling to Connecticut, U.S.A.!
22 Aug 2017
- Celebrating International Friendship Day!
30 Jul 2017
- Celebrating what would have been Keith Haring’s birthday
7 Apr 2017
- An Ancient Greek Computer at the Herakleidon Museum!
7 Apr 2017
- Welcoming a new addition to our portofolio of collections │ Voyage, Seafaring and Shipbuilding in Greece from Antiquity to Modern Times
6 Apr 2017
- New Exhibition │Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at AMO, Arena Museo Opera, Palazzo Forti, Verona
26 Mar 2017
- New Collection Available for Exhibitions │ Metamorphoses of Athens, 1839-1950
25 Mar 2017
- Measuring the Success of Travelling Exhibitions – Glasgow 2016
8 Nov 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at Palazzo Chiablese, Turin
3 Oct 2016
Carol Wax - Herakleidon Metamorphoses of Athens - Herakleidon Museum Sol LeWitt - Herakleidon Toulouse-Lautrec Toulouse-Lautrec - Fenimore Art Museum Toulouse Lautrec - AMO Arena Museo Opera Toulouse Lautrec - Bruce Museum Toulouse Lautrec - Herakleidon Museum Toulouse Lautrec - New Britain Museum of American Art Toulouse Lautrec - Palazzo Chiablese Toulouse Lautrec - Teloglion Toulouse Lautrec - The Allentown Art Museum Victor Vasarely - Mattatuck Museum Voyage - Cyprus Port Authority Voyage - Herakleidon Museum