Themed, high profile,
WHY CHOOSE PAN ART CONNECTIONS?
WHAT WE DO
We offer museums and institutions a selection of high-profile, ready-to-exhibit, single-source collections, ensuring high attendance at a competitive cost. We significantly reduce overhead expenses by including nail-to-nail services. Museums, institutions, businesses and private collectors can generate revenues and exposure by joining our select inventory of ready-to-exhibit collections.
CHARACTERISTICS OF COLLECTIONS
- All works are shipped framed as per international museum standards.
- All collections include the necessary international shipping crates and packing materials ensuring safe ‘nail to nail” transport.
- Each collection has its own conditions. For example, works on paper have temperature and humidity control requirements. Once a collection is selected its specific requirements will be made available.
- Collections are comprehensive, covering a substantial part of the artist’s body of work and are capable of serving as a stand-alone exhibition.
- Museum curators can curate shows to their specifications and are provided with extensive information.
- All exhibitions may be expanded or complemented with art from the borrowing museum’s own collections.
- The exhibits provide endless opportunities for the development of educational programs, which we can assist with.