This collection aspires to reassemble, with the help of rare photographic material, the oldest images of the city of Athens from the mid-19th century to the first years following WWII. Many iconic Athenian buildings, long since displaced from the center of interest, now claim a place in the memory of viewers and help them to mentally reproduce the older form of the city, as its inhabitants and its visitors experienced it in the past.
- The AMO Arena Museo Opera – Palazzo Forti is celebrating the European Museum Night 2017!
16 May 2017
- Celebrating what would have been Keith Haring’s birthday
7 Apr 2017
- An Ancient Greek Computer at the Herakleidon Museum!
7 Apr 2017
- Welcoming a new addition to our portofolio of collections │ Voyage, Seafaring and Shipbuilding in Greece from Antiquity to Modern Times
6 Apr 2017
- New Exhibition │Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at AMO, Arena Museo Opera, Palazzo Forti, Verona
26 Mar 2017
- Measuring the Success of Travelling Exhibitions – Glasgow 2016
8 Nov 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at Palazzo Chiablese, Turin
3 Oct 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec Exhibition Opens at Fenimore Art Museum, May 28, 2016
11 May 2016
- Victor Vasarely “The Absolute Eye” at the Mattatuck Museum, Waterbury CT
3 Feb 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec works on display this summer in Allentown
12 May 2013