PANART is committed to nurturing a culture of support and responsibility in collaboration with our digital community. Every PANART community member should have the chance to engage in conversations on our social media platforms within a welcoming, respectful, and vibrant atmosphere that values inclusivity.
PANART adheres to the below user policy on all social media channels. We do not review or moderate all comments, but we reserve the right to remove any content posted that we deem in violation of our community guidelines, and block or report users who share such content. The following will not be tolerated:
- Harassment, bullying, profanity, threatening language or intimidation of our online community members or PANART staff; malicious speech regarding topics of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnic origin, or race; religious attacks or threats; sexist comments; hate speech; suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities; demeaning remarks about personal appearance or ability
- Spam or fraudulent links
- False, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Advertisements, solicitations, and commercial postings
- Posting personal information of other community members or PANART staff including but not limited to: phone number, email address, physical mailing address, billing information
- Private correspondence through the platform’s direct messages between a user and other community members, or a user and PANART
- Impersonation of a PANART staff member, creator, or community member
For further questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot use our social media forums to resolve any individual issues and will often request that you email us.