Around 170 works from the collection of the Herakleidon Museum, Athens, will be on display at Palazzo Chiablese, Turin, from 22 October 2016 to 5 March 2017 in a major retrospective devoted to Toulouse-Lautrec, the aristocratic bohemian considered the greatest creator of posters and prints between the 19th and 20th century.
- The AMO Arena Museo Opera – Palazzo Forti is celebrating the European Museum Night 2017!
16 May 2017
- Celebrating what would have been Keith Haring’s birthday
7 Apr 2017
- An Ancient Greek Computer at the Herakleidon Museum!
7 Apr 2017
- Welcoming a new addition to our portofolio of collections │ Voyage, Seafaring and Shipbuilding in Greece from Antiquity to Modern Times
6 Apr 2017
- New Exhibition │Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at AMO, Arena Museo Opera, Palazzo Forti, Verona
26 Mar 2017
- New Collection Available for Exhibitions │ Metamorphoses of Athens, 1839-1950
25 Mar 2017
- Measuring the Success of Travelling Exhibitions – Glasgow 2016
8 Nov 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec Exhibition Opens at Fenimore Art Museum, May 28, 2016
11 May 2016
- Victor Vasarely “The Absolute Eye” at the Mattatuck Museum, Waterbury CT
3 Feb 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec works on display this summer in Allentown
12 May 2013