The history of navigation in the Aegean and Mediterranean seas is a fascinating narrative of sea voyages, shipbuilding accomplishments, dissemination of ideas and technological development. Forty-two ship models illustrate this history of shipbuilding and seafaring, from antiquity to modern times.
- The AMO Arena Museo Opera – Palazzo Forti is celebrating the European Museum Night 2017!
16 May 2017
- Celebrating what would have been Keith Haring’s birthday
7 Apr 2017
- An Ancient Greek Computer at the Herakleidon Museum!
7 Apr 2017
- New Exhibition │Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at AMO, Arena Museo Opera, Palazzo Forti, Verona
26 Mar 2017
- New Collection Available for Exhibitions │ Metamorphoses of Athens, 1839-1950
25 Mar 2017
- Measuring the Success of Travelling Exhibitions – Glasgow 2016
8 Nov 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec La Belle Epoque Exhibition at Palazzo Chiablese, Turin
3 Oct 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec Exhibition Opens at Fenimore Art Museum, May 28, 2016
11 May 2016
- Victor Vasarely “The Absolute Eye” at the Mattatuck Museum, Waterbury CT
3 Feb 2016
- Toulouse-Lautrec works on display this summer in Allentown
12 May 2013