The history of navigation in the Aegean and Mediterranean seas is a fascinating narrative of sea voyages, shipbuilding accomplishments, dissemination of ideas and technological development. Forty-two ship models illustrate this history of shipbuilding and seafaring, from antiquity to modern times.
- On Chess: The role of chess in the creation of the op art movement
18 Jan 2018
- Toulouse-Lautrec is travelling to Catania, Sicily!
9 Jan 2018
- 22 countries including Greece, Canada & Australia – 120 delegates!
19 Dec 2017
- Grandmaster Denes Boros interviews Pan Art Connections partner Mr. Nicholas Kondoprias
11 Dec 2017
- We are sailing to Cyprus!!
5 Oct 2017
- Toulouse-Lautrec is travelling to Connecticut, U.S.A.!
22 Aug 2017
- Celebrating International Friendship Day!
30 Jul 2017
- The AMO Arena Museo Opera – Palazzo Forti is celebrating the European Museum Night 2017!
16 May 2017
- Celebrating what would have been Keith Haring’s birthday
7 Apr 2017
- An Ancient Greek Computer at the Herakleidon Museum!
7 Apr 2017
Carol Wax - Herakleidon Metamorphoses of Athens - Herakleidon Museum Sol LeWitt - Herakleidon Toulouse-Lautrec Toulouse-Lautrec - Fenimore Art Museum Toulouse Lautrec - AMO Arena Museo Opera Toulouse Lautrec - Bruce Museum Toulouse Lautrec - New Britain Museum of American Art Toulouse Lautrec - Palazzo Chiablese Toulouse Lautrec - Palazzo Della Cultura Toulouse Lautrec - Teloglion Toulouse Lautrec - The Allentown Art Museum Victor Vasarely - Mattatuck Museum Voyage - Cyprus Port Authority Voyage - Herakleidon Museum